Apple Pizza Pie
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together butter or margarine and confectioners' sugar.
- Add 1 cup flour and mix gently just until dough comes together.
- Pat evenly into a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and spread with apple pie filling.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cheese, 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over apple filling and return pizza to oven for 25 to 30 minutes longer.