Breakfast Egg Cups
- 12 eggs into a large bowl.
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Salt and pepper (if you want. I’ll would only use pepper)
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- Crack 12 eggs into a large bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk and salt and pepper, and whisk until evenly combined.
- Add 1 chopped red pepper, 2 large handfuls of spinach, and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar, and whisk again until the spinach wilts.
- Pour mixture evenly into a greased muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Makes 12 muffins.