Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Cheese Fries
- 16oz Fries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 tablespoon bleu cheese or Ranch
- 3 strips of bacon, crumbled
- Make your fries however you like, if you need a good recipe *SEE BELOW - (if using frozen just cook according to the package)
- In a small bowl, while the fries are cooking, add shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, and a little Ranch. Microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well.
- Once fries are done cooking, top with half of the cheese, buffalo chicken mixture, and layer with remaining cheese.
- Broil on high for 1 minute or until cheese has melted and is golden brown and bubbly.
- Enjoy immediately
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 russet potatoes (about 8oz each), each cut into 12 wedges
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch/cornflour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 225°C/440° F.
- Combine the garlic and oil in a large bowl, warming it until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Transfer 5 tablespoons of the oil (leaving the garlic in the bowl) to the baking sheet, coating it well.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl with the garlic mixture and toss to coat.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and microwave on high power until the potatoes are translucent around the edges, 3 to 6 minutes, shaking the bowl to redistribute the potatoes halfway through cooking.
- Combine the cornstarch, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the hot potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake, turning once, until deep golden brown and crisp, 30 to 40 minutes.