Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's(R))
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Stir sour cream and cream cheese together in a bowl until smooth; add evaporated milk.
- Stir Buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing into sour cream mixture; mix in shredded chicken, macaroni, and 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
- Pour macaroni mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Top with bread crumbs and remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese; drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and golden, 20 to 30 minutes.