Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- 1 jar (16 oz) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups spaghetti sauce (optional, but I love the combination of Alfredo with tomato sauce!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a large bowl to mix Alfredo, Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheeses.
- Spoon the mixture you have into pasta shells.
- Grease 13 x 9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- try to spread spaghetti sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange shells in baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes.