Chicken Wing Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce until well blended.
- Mix in the Ranch dressing, chicken and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. If oil collects on the top, dab it off using a paper towel. Serve with tortilla chips.