- 2 can (12 oz.) of Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) of Cream of Coconut
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup of White Rum (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon, plus more garnish, if desired
- Cinnamon Sticks (optional)
- In a blender, mix in the Evaporated Milk, Cream of Coconut, Coconut Milk, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Rum (if you going to use), Vanilla Extract, and Ground Cinnamon. Blend on HIGH until mixture is well combined, for about 1 to 2 minute.
- Pour Coquito into a glass bottle; cover. Put it into the refrigerator. Chill until cold.
- To serve, stir or shake the bottle well to combine. Pour Coquito into a small serving glasses. Garnish with ground cinnamon and cinnamon stick, if desired.