Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 6-8 Slices Swiss Cheese (Mozzarella works too)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese (divided)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour.