Easy Baked Doughnuts
- 2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick ®)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix baking mix, milk, egg, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl with a whisk, beating vigorously for 20 strokes.
- Transfer dough to a floured work surface and knead 5 times.
- Roll dough into 1/2-inch thickness and cut with a floured doughnut cutter.
- Place doughnuts onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and lightly browned, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Pour melted butter into a bowl.
- Place 1/2 cup sugar in a separate bowl.
- Dip doughnuts into butter; transfer to sugar and lightly press until doughnuts are coated.