Garlic Lemon Pasta and Shrimp
- Pasta of your choice
- EVOO (Olive Oil)
- Cayenne pepper
- Minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Start cooking your pasta.
- Melt some butter in a pan with some olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute some garlic in the butter and oil.
- Sprinkle in cayenne pepper, however much you like.
- Throw in the shrimp and cook them about 1 minute. Remove shrimp to a plate.
- Reduce the juices about 1/3 over high heat.
- Squirt in lemon juice, turn off heat, and add more butter.
- Stir to incorporate the butter and lemon juice.
- Toss pasta and shrimp in the sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste.