Why should Americans "Get Covered"? Well first, what is "Get Covered"? Well, "Get Covered" is what it says. Get Covered is ACA (Affordable Care Act) that helps you, to get Health Insurance in the United States.
If you didn't have any health coverage in 2015, you MUST pay a penalty or claim an exemption. The penalty for not having coverage in 2015 is about $325 per adult or 2% of your household income, whichever is higher. To learn more about the 2015 penalty, click HERE.
Here is some other link, that you should go to.
- For health coverage, enrollment help, and other questions, click HERE
- To speak to an enrollment counselor, you can call 1-800-318-2596 or click HERE to find help in your area.
- Here is a cost calculator to help you plan: click HERE
- Shop and compare plans and prices with the plan explorer: click HERE
- For LGBT-affirming help: click HERE
Now, if you have more questions, you can always Tweet out a question, with using #GetCovered. LIVE Tweet Feed on the right of this, and you can even Tweet from this page. Also, make sure to "Share" this page on either Facebook or Twitter, and use #GetCovered with it.