Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with silicone liners, foil liners sprayed with cooking spray or just spray the cups with cooking spray.
- Either of these three methods will make it easy to take the cupcake out after it’s cooked.
- Paper liners make it difficult to remove the cupcakes.
- Mix the pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and milk.
- Add the flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda to the mixture.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/3 cup of the mixture.
- Bake for twenty minutes and let cool for twenty minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle more pumpkin pie spice on top and serve.