Italian Cream Cheese and Ricotta Cheesecake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 pint sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a springform pan.
- Mix the cream cheese and ricotta cheese together in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla, cornstarch, flour, and butter.
- Add the sour cream last and stir. Pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven 1 hour; turn oven off and leave in oven 1 hour more.
- Allow to cool completely in refrigerator for about 4 more hours, before serving.