JML Companies: School Bus Services
If you want JML Companies: School Bus Services to bused you students, we are here for you. We will have our own Dispatchers, Drivers, Aids, and etc. We will hired anyone who still want to to be a Dispatcher, Driver, Aid, or etc. We will keep everything the same, but we will change somethings. We will replace all buses to IC Bus and Collins (small buses), replace all radios to Kenwood NXDN Radios, and some other things, that we can not say on here or at this time. Below, you break everything down, so you can understand what changes may or may not be changed. The biggest change will be the Terminals, which is will, it is on top of the list.
After School Program:
- We will keep any terminals that you have in your district, but all the Dispatchers will be moving to our "Main Building", which we will have one in each County throughout the United States.
- All the School Buses will either stay at the terminal where they are now, or most likely will be moved to a bigger lots, some where around our our "Main Building".
- If your Terminals are outside of a 10 Mile Radius from our "Main Building", the terminals will stay where there are at, but the Dispatchers for be moved to our "Main Building".
- If the driver or aid needs to go to our "Main Building" for some odd reason, they will still be on the clock.
- If we don't have a "Main Building" in your County already, all the terminals will stay the same, until we open up our "Main Building".
- We will either have a Dispatcher/Channel for school or a Dispatcher/Channel for every 100 buses.
- Everyone who works for JML Companies: School Bus Services, they will have their own Portable Handheld Kenwood Radio, that will be program will all JML Companies Channels, in your county, and will be able to talk to the Dispatcher, other Drivers/Aids, and who ever else is on their channel.
- We will give each school a total of 2 Kenwood Desktop Radios and 5 Kenwood Portable Radios, to have in the Main Office, to use to talk to our Drivers, Aids, and Dispatchers.
- All our channels will be able to go up to 40 Mile Radius from our main building, and with have a "Repeater", so we can use the radios throughout your county.
- You will most likely don't need to change anything around. The only thing will changing, is that you will have our Kenwood Radios to use, and to keep in the office.
- Whatever you are paying the bus company that is busing your students now, will not change, but the price yearly, might go down. But we will talk about that later.
- As we said above, if you already have Drivers/Aids, they will be able to keep their job, with no problem.
- We will have a Bus Aid's on EVERY bus, no question asked. We want to make sure that your students, get to school and back home, safe and sound, everyday.
After School Program:
- If your school district have ASP "After School Program", we will be more then happier to drive your student back home, safe and sound!
- If one of your schools is having a field trip, our "Non-School Bus Driver(s)" will be gladly to bus your field trip.
- We will have different buses and drivers, to do the field trip
- We will ask you to bring a few of the Kenwood Radios with you, so you could talk to the driver who drove you.
- If it is outside of the 60 mile radius that is program for each channels, our driver will bring a "Portable Base Unit Radio", with it's own channel, that will be program to every radio in your county, to be able to talk to you (the teacher/staff member), and any other driver(s) who is on this field trip.
- If we don't bused your students, but you want to charter one or a few of our buses for a field trip, we will be glad to do it. You will need to contact the closest Terminal/the main building in your county, and see what we could do.