Loaded Potatoes, with Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cubed (1″)
- 6-8 medium skin on red potatoes, cut in 1/2″ cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon hot sauce (more if you like it HOT)
- 2 cups fiesta blend cheese
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
- Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat.
- Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish..
- Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound).
- Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven.
- Top the cooked potatoes with the the cheese, bacon, and green onion.
- Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.