- Potatoes (as mean as you want)
- Ground Beef (or Turkey)
- Taco Seasoning
- Kidney Beans
- ...and anything else
- Put the Potatoes in the oven, for about 1 hour (1 hour and 30 minutes).
- About 30 minutes before you take the Potatoes out of the oven, cook the Ground Beef (or Turkey) in a medium (or large) pot, on the stove.
- After out cook the Ground Beef (or Turkey), MAKE SURE to drain out the "Fat Juice".
- After you drain the "Fat Juice", put the Ground Beef (or Turkey) back on the pot, and add the Taco Seasoning. *Make sure to read the back of the pack of the Taco Seasoning, to see how much water you need to add.
- Stir the Ground Beef (or Turkey) and the Taco Seasoning.
- When that is mix, you can add any sides you want...if you want.
- When everything is done, cup open the potato, put the "Taco Mix" on the open potato, and add cheese on top.
- And now it to ready to be service.
- You can service with Soar Cream and Bacon Bites...if you want.