- 1 cup Margarita Mixer
- 2 oz (60 ml) Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz (30 ml) Water
- 1 oz (30 ml) Triple Sec/Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 oz (60 ml) Tequila
- A pinch of salt
- Kosher salt, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries
- Special Equipment: 6 small shot glasses
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 6 squares of aluminum foil
- Combine margarita mixer, lime juice, water, triple sec or orange juice, pinch of salt, and the tequila in a small bowl and mix.
- Transfer into measuring cup.
- Pour it into the shots glasses and cover the top of each cup with aluminum foil.
- Place the popsicle stick in center of cup (down through foil, which will hold it in place).
- Freeze until hard, preferably overnight.
- Remove from freezer and run cup under warm water to loosen the popsicle.
- Garnish with kosher salt and a cherry and serve.