Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Additional granulated sugar (about 2 tablespoons)
- About 7 dozen Hershey's® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in additional granulated sugar.
- Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Immediately press 1 chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie’s, to wire rack.