Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
- 2 pounds (12 to 15 count) shrimp
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup Heinz chili sauce
- 1/2 cup Heinz ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus lemon zest for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on.
- Place on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt and pepper and spread them in one layer.
- Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, just until pink, firm and cooked through.
- Set aside to cool.
- For the sauce, mix the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco.
- Top the shrimp with lemon zest and serve with the sauce.