- 10 graham crackers, divided
- 3/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 1-1/2 cups BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, divided
- Preheat oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Coarsely chop 2 of the grahams; set aside for later use.
- Finely crush remaining 8 grahams.
- Mix graham crumbs, 3 tablespoon of the sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min. Cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, remaining 3/4 cup sugar and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup each of the marshmallows and chocolate chunks.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved chopped grahams, remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
- Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.