- 16 ounces low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Black pepper to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 8 ounces whole-wheat lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, spinach, egg, and red and black pepper.
- Spritz a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread out half the lasagna noodles.
- Cover with the cheese/spinach filling; top with the remaining noodles.
- Pour marinara sauce over the noodles; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 45-50 minutes.