- Pepper and Salt
- Onion or Garlic (NOT Powder)
- It doesn't matter what kind of steak, you HAVE TO have the steak at room temp. 20 minutes (or so) before cooking it.
- Before you can cook it, "Coat it" with Pepper and Salt. On one side, put Pepper and Salt on it, rub it in, and repeat it on the other side.
- Put a pan on the stove, on Medium-Low Heat.
- When the pan is hot, put oil in it. Enough so the bottom of the pan is cover.
- Then put the steak on. BUT BE CAREFUL!!!! Put one end near you, and lay it down, going away from you, so you won't get splash by oil.
- Flip it ever 1-2 minutes. Make sure to also cook the sides of the steak.
- Keep checking the in-sides, to see if it is still pink, or not.
- You can put Onion's and Garlic in it (NOT Powder).
- Don't forget to keep flipping it.
- Put a little butter in the pan and on the steak.
- When the butter melts, tip the pan a little bit (so the juice from the steak, oil, and the butter is on one side of the pan), take a spoon, and use it to put the juice from the steak, oil, and the butter, on top of the steak.
- Flip the steak, and repeat the step before this.
- Just keep flipping the steak, and put the "Steak Juice" back on the steak, couple more times.
- Make sure, to keep an eye of the in side of the steak. Depending on how you like it, then take it out, and it is ready to eat.