Stovetop Meatloaf, with Alfredo Noodles
- Any kind of Noodles, but I’ll will use 16 oz. Penne Rigate Noodles
- 15 oz. Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb. Ground Beef (or Turkey)
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Mustard
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Cook the Ground Beef (or Turkey) on the stove.
- Put water in a pot, for the noodle to cook in.
- Drain the juice/fat (if needed).
- Put the Ground Beef (or Turkey) back in the pot.
- When you put the Ground Beef (or Turkey) back in the pot, added in the Ketchup, Mustard, and Brown Sugar, in with the Beef (or Turkey), and stir.
- When the noodles are done, drain the water.
- Put the noodles back in the pot, and mix in the Alfredo Sauce.
- After the Meat, Ketchup, Mustard, and Brown Sugar are mix up, add it to the noodles, and mix.