Strawberry Milkshake Pie
- 24 crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup strawberry milk powder (Nesquik or similar)
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- Additional whipped cream and sprinkles to decorate
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter, stirring well to combine.
- Press into a 12-inch tart pan with a removable base, or a 9-inch springform pan.
- Stir together the strawberry milk powder and milk.
- Combine the strawberry milk mixture, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add 3-4 drops of pink food coloring (optional) for a deeper shade of pink.
- Semi whip cream until it's just beginning to hold shape, being careful not to overwhip.
- Gently fold the cream into the strawberry mixture until well combined.
- Refrigerate 4-6 hours or until firm to touch and remove from pan
- Whip additional cream to firm peaks and pipe small whipped cream stars around the outside edge of the tart.
- Top with sprinkles and serve with small bottles of strawberry milk.